In this program, trainees will learn the principles and fundamentals of digital animation. It is a blended learning approach of theoretical concepts and hands-on practice where they will learn how to animate using Flash and Toon Boom.
- Batch 23 | November 26, 2018 – April 12, 2019
- Batch 24 | February 18, 2019 – July 5, 2019
- Batch 10 | June 25, 2018 – September 14, 2018
- Batch 11 | September 17, 2018 – December 7, 2018
- Batch 3 | May 28, 2018 – July 20, 2018
- Batch 4 | July 23, 2018 - September 14, 2018
- SCENE ASSEMBLY
- Batch 2 | June 25, 2018 - August 17, 2018
- Batch 3 | August 23, 2018 – October 19, 2018
- Batch 4 | October 29, 2018 – December 21, 2018
The candidate must possess superior drawing skills (illustrative in nature) and artistic talent. The candidate must be able to display a natural ability to illustrate human and animal form, weight and balance, expression and attitude.
The candidate must display an ability to creatively analyze a story and its performance needs; discern between obvious and subtle difference in expressions and attitudes and be able to represent them through drawing.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Has completed at least 2 years of a college degree or completed a trade/ vocational course of acceptable standing.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a desire to make animation their chosen career.
- Possess an advanced knowledge and awareness of television animation as well as current trends.
- Knowledge in Adobe Flash and or Harmony Toon Boom is an advantage but not required
- Capable of following instructions and take feedback in a constructive manner.
- Willing to undergo rigorous training and work in Ortigas Area
- Applicants with or without experience in Animation may apply.
How to apply:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume with recent photo in .pdf format.