Social Media Management is part of marketing. It is about people, conversations as well as developing talent pool and marketplace engagement.
The SMM will administer the company's social media marketing through:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content Managers (including website)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Reputation management
Community leadership (both online and offline) are integral to a SMM's success. An essential component is communicating the company's brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today's modern, hyper-connected buyers and practitioners.
The SMM manages the company's content-related assets, and this includes:
- Create interest by regularly publishing brand specific company/employee activities and events
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Implement content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
The successful SMM will be digitally savvy, well-educated, highly experience, highly motivated, creative individual with experience and passion. That passion comes through as the SMM engages with the talent pool and marketplace on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal being to create company advocates.
Superior communication skills are a must and the SMM needs to write effectively and in the tone of the brand. They must be able to set goals, understand analytics and interact well with the community online and offline.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Has experience with sourcing and managing content
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Must have a college degree in AB Communication Arts, BS Marketing and AB Broadcast Communication, or equivalent from a recognized university
How to apply:
Email your updated CV with photo at email@example.com